About me :
Having worked for a number of years at Relate with individuals, couples and families to help them understand and resolve the majority of relationship difficulties, including affairs.
I later trained to be a Psychosexual therapist helping couples with their sexually related difficulties. This work led me to meet a number of men suffering from erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation and/or loss of libido, this was often linked to pornography usage so I subsequently trained to work with Sex Addiction in its many guises.
As a qualified Pornography and Sex Addiction specialist, I can work with you whether you are male or female and, where relevant, your partner. The work we do together will help you deal with out of control sexual behaviours which are having a detrimental impact on your life and to help your partner regain trust. During a confidential initial consultation, we can discuss your concerns and a treatment programme that is relevant to your specific needs.
I work in the centre of Plymouth in a safe, friendly and welcoming environment.
Training, qualifications & experience :
- Post-graduate Diploma in Relationship Therapy Counselling
- Post-graduate diploma in Psychosexual Therapy
- Level 5 Diploma in Sex Addiction Counselling
- Intermediate Diploma in Family Therapy and Systemic Practice
- Diploma in Supervision
- Institute of Management – Level 5 Certificate in Coaching and Mentoring
I am a member of:
- Association for the Treatment of Sexual Addiction and Compulsivity (ATSAC)
- British Psychological Society (BPS)
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy (BACP)
Areas of counselling I treat :
- Affairs and betrayals
- Attachment disorder
- Domestic violence
- Family issues
- Feeling sad
- Internet addiction
- Low self-confidence
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship issues
- Separation and divorce
- Sex addiction
- Pornography addiction
- Sex problems
- Work-related stress
Fee Structure :
All appointments are 1-hour duration:
- Free Initial Consultation
- Couple Counselling £68
- Individual Counselling £48
- Sex Therapy £48
- Pornography and Sex Addiction Counselling £48
- Supervision £40
Some concessions available for trainees and low incomes.