Help4Addiction is committed to providing a high standard of service to all its clients and users. However, we understand that sometimes things might not go as planned. This complaints policy outlines how you can raise concerns or complaints, and how we will deal with them.
This policy applies to all clients, users, and other stakeholders of Help4Addiction.
- Raising a Complaint:
- If you have a complaint, we encourage you to raise it with the person you have been dealing with directly. Often, misunderstandings can be cleared up quickly in this manner.
- If you are not satisfied or feel uncomfortable discussing it with them, you can escalate your complaint to our Customer Support Team.
- How to Submit a Complaint:
- Complaints can be made by email, telephone, or post. Please include a clear description of your complaint, any relevant dates, and your contact details.
- We aim to acknowledge your complaint within 3 working days of receipt.
- A thorough investigation will be carried out into the circumstances of your complaint. Depending on the complexity, this might take up to 14 working days.
- You will be informed of the outcome of the investigation and any steps taken to address your complaint.
- If you are not satisfied with the response or resolution provided, you may appeal. Appeals should be made within 14 days of receiving the response.
5. Continuous Improvement:
We appreciate feedback and use it as an opportunity for continuous improvement. All complaints are reviewed to identify any patterns or recurring issues and to improve our services.