Addiction is a horrible, terrible, awful thing that ruins lives. That’s why, when it comes to getting off drugs or quitting alcohol for good, you need to find the correct rehab centre for you. There’s too much riding on avoiding substance misuse and rebuilding your life for you to make the wrong choice in rehab. That’s why Help4Addiction were established to begin with.
Our very own founder was once victim to a substance abuse problem. After recovering from drug addiction he set up this service, specifically to enable others to recover from drink or drugs and get back to living life to the fullest. Quitting is one of the hardest things you will ever do, and we are well aware of that. However, surround yourself with the right support from the right people, and you will eventually be clean of drink/drugs.
Here at Help 4 Addiction, we want to provide you with a springboard from which you can start this journey back to good health. We might not have all the answers, but we do know a fair bit about what it takes in terms of both strength and commitment. It isn’t easy to quit substance misuse – or any other addiction – but it is the most important thing you will do with your life. For your sake and the sake of your family, we urge you to give it some serious consideration.
If you have decided you want help and you happen to reside in Rutland then that’s great news! Welcome to the fold of those in recovery! Also, let us be the first to thank you for making it this far. With a few more steps you will be well on your way to a drug free life or to quitting drinking. There is one more thing that you need to do to make that start happen. Contact us. You can reach us by phone on 0203 955 7700, or you can see our online consultation service. Either way, we want to help Rutland residents free themselves from addictions – and that means you! Call now. It will be the single most important phone call you are likely ever to make.
Are There Rehab Facilities in Rutland or Near Me?
There are so many that we wouldn’t know where to begin! That’s why it is best to use a specialised service, explicitly designed to find the best one for you. By carefully deciding upon which therapies you would best respond to, and by finding a place well within your budget, we can devise a list of suggestions from which you can pick the one that suits you best.
Some people choose the Rutland rehab centre that is nearest their home, some choose the rehab clinic that has the best reputation for success, and still some others decide on rehab centres in Rutland based upon how far away they are… as in, the farther from home the better. Recovery from drugs or alcoholism is a personal matter and some people don’t want their friends and family to see them until they are better.
Whatever your needs, whichever rehab clinic service is going to work for you, and wherever in Rutland you are from, we can find a rehab clinic near you that encompasses your wants. It has never been easier to get started in rehabilitation than it is with a little Help 4 Addiction. Call us on 0203 955 7700 to find out more.
NHS or Private Rehab: Which is Best?
The costs of rehab range from low to high. The lowest priced rehab clinic in Rutland will be an NHS one. They are partially funded and help you get the help you need, without having to put yourself in debt. We weighed the pros and cons of both private and NHS rehab clinics below, to make your decision a little easier.
Pros of Private Rehab
There are a number of pros to going through a rehab clinic that is run by the NHS. Some of our favourite considerations include:
- The possibility of getting alcohol detox or drug detox in the most luxurious setting possible. Your every need will be catered to, which works well for those that have nobody at home to look after them while they come off drink or detox from drugs.
- You will likely receive high quality aftercare, which often extends beyond the 28 days of treatment.
- You will have a full range of therapies to choose from. Some of them will be complimentary and won’t be available through the NHS.
- The treatment you receive through private rehab for drink and drug abuse will be second to none.
There are many more reasons to choose private rehab, but let’s move on.
Cons of Private Rehab
Just like having pros, private rehab clinics have some negatives, too. Here are some of the biggest cons, at-a-glance:
- Of course the price is the biggest issue. Not everyone can afford to whisk themselves away to a private rehab centre – nor can they afford to take the 28 days off work necessary to live in one.
- When you go private you will often be in a residential centre. This means living in, which can be a good point or a bad point, depending on your view. If you like to be away from home and therefore out-with the range of judgement, then away is best. Some people choose to recover with their family around them, instead.
- After the 28 day stint you may feel like it is not possible to return to normal life immediately. Your regular life can be full of old, bad, habits that make you regress. Some people need a transition period between the two, perhaps with online therapy or some dayhab help.]
The key takeaway of private rehab clinics in Rutland should be that they are the best option if you can afford it. If not, don’t worry. Help for addiction is available through the NHS.
Pros of NHS Rehab
When you do opt for an NHS rehab clinic over a private one, there are some good sides which level out the lack of luxury. Some of the best bits about going through rehab on the NHS include:
- The world of therapy on an NHS budget is slowly but surely expanding. You can now get help towards things like online therapy or alcohol home detox kits. This means that you are still getting the whole range of services that private provide, just with less frills.
- Ongoing support – any citizen of England can show up at a GP surgery and be seen. This means you will have support whenever you need it. You can contact your GP as many times as you like, too, without receiving a bill.
- Counselling support and being treated for substance abuse as an outpatient are two more attractive reasons to get NHS rehab.
The most important thing of all is that you seek out the help before it is too late for you. NHS rehab centres have the same range of counselling and therapies that private centres do, they are just scarcer and have bigger waiting lists.
Cons of NHS Rehab
Again, there are cons to being a party to recovery from drink or drugs through use of the NHS. Some of the cons of using their drug and alcohol recovery services include:
- You might not get the same amount of one-on-one therapy time as private rehab offers. This is simply because, nine times out of ten, NHS rehab clinics are non-residential. Obviously if you are living in the rehab clinic for 28 days this changes things.
- Limitations – NHS rehab is definitely more limited in terms of therapy options. In general, you will find CBT and talking therapies readily available. However, the NHS has less to offer in terms of complementary therapies such as animal or art therapy.
- Speed – if you want to get off drugs fast then you may find yourself stuck on a waiting list and doing the opposite. Counselling to get off drink or drugs is a big part of recovery and the NHS waiting lists for Psychology are enormous.
Nevertheless, someone who is in recovery and chooses rehab through the NHS is in a far better position for recovery than someone who is not in recovery at all. The choice is yours… and remember that we are here, ready to direct you towards the Rutland rehab that is right for you.
Help For Addiction is Available in All Areas of Rutland!
It doesn’t matter if you are rich or poor, help for recovery from addiction is available in your area. Even if you can only afford the bare minimum of services: a life spent as a recovered addict is much better than a life lived in addiction and fear. To this end, we provide help finding a rehab service near you, ultimately getting you back on the path to good health. If you live in any of the following areas and you want to get off drugs or drink for good, we want to hear from you.
- Edith Weston
- North Luffenham
If your area is not listed and you want rehab help in the Rutland region, we still want you to contact us. Reach out today on 0203 955 7700 to take hold of the situation and get your control back. We are here, ready, waiting, and rooting for you, all the way.